Every person at least once in their lifetime has dreamt of becoming a singer. Many times, you can acquire the ability to sing trough practice and dedication.
The human voice is one of the most fragile instruments. Practice singing can take a long time, but following a proper routine can help you in improving your voice. Following are the tips for singers.
1. Mater your scales: Mastering your scales helps you in exercising your vocal muscles. It can help you to increase your vocal range and increase the strength of your voice. Later, it can also help you develop your sense of the pitch.
2. Practice Breathing from the diaphragm:
Controlling the air that you’re expelling during singing is extremely important. Breathing from the diaphragm lets you control the same.
3. Avoid strain on your voice. Warming up is the most important singing tip before you start to sing. Singing too loud or too high might damage your vocal cords. Taking it slow and steady will help you sing well in no time. In the beginning, practice singing just for an hour a day, then move up as the time progresses. If you strain, soreness or pain, then stop singing right away.
4. Seek out people’s opinion. Learning to sing well takes a long time, and during this time you may hear people’s comments about your voice. Use their comments constructively and if there is something you can improve on, try to work on the problem.
5. Eat and drink well. Eat healthily and drink plenty of water. Don’t do anything that’ will affect your voice and prevent you from singing well. Caffeine isn’t particularly good for you, as is anything that causes mucous build-up like dairy products (drinking milk before singing is a particularly bad choice). Don’t smoke or drink too much alcohol as this can really affect your singing voice.
If you are already a good singer and mastered all your above skills then visit www.gaanabajaana.com and upload your profile.